Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Calling Cards all over the place, yeah, My favorite!

Running through the house in the predawn half light, trying not step in doggy 'calling cards' left behind by an overly curious pooch who ate the wrong thing is not my idea of fun. Nope, not now or ever will this be fun. I have too many dogs! Between them all, there is at least one crisis per hour it seems!

Stronger? You're making me stronger? I don't think I ever got the memo about this idea of Yours. I think I've let too many distractions crowd such a concept out of my consciousness~ at least I did this morning, for sure. I'm too tired this morning, I can't do anything about getting strong right now....

Oh yeah, today is our big Six Flags Hurrah, but there is dog poop literally all over the house, three whining puppies, and dog hair everywhere! Blah!!! Where's my coffee, huh? What do you mean I only have 15 minutes to get ready to leave? Wait a minute!!! Get me out of this maze I'm in! I didn't buy in to this, did I? Well I guess you took me literally when I said "... anywhere, anytime, anything, Jesus...." I don't wanna do this anymore! I'm sick of this never ending road of messes, spills and poops. Yeah, really done with this!

BUT... a little boy sleeps in the other room who will wake with certainty that he will see 'Shouka the Orca' and her house today. He'll wake and rush to get dressed, to carefully pack up and drive down the road just to see her. So, I have to choose, will I storm and sputter my way through this day, or will it be a day free from these 'prickles and stings'? Come on, choose. Choose right now! Right now.

Off we go, snacks in tow, doggies settled, carpets 'calling card' free, to Shouka's house.

In a split second, you and I choose. We choose whether we will serve our self- love or love to serve. It's reflected in the sounds, the giggles, and the memories in the mind of a child~ who we chose to be today.

"Choose me... just choose Me."

So, I choose.... I choose and off we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment