Wednesday, August 18, 2010

It's time to begin.... Joni said so.

Okay so, my friend said that I should start posting a blog and now I've done it. There are alot of things rolling around inside me and this could be very good for me and perhaps for you too. Join me if you wish...

For weeks now, I have been waking up before the sun and writing what comes to me. I will be posting what I have written from the beginning and adding comments here and there. I hope it will be both encouraging and thought provoking~ Love to you.

Entry 1:

"Lord,
You told me I was supposed to write stuff down and I wish I had pretty things to write, but I don't - not if I'm going to be real with you.

 So, here I am at the brink of another dangerous cliff.  Only you can save me from destruction. I wake in the night and I must once again find you, as fear tries to engulf me. For years I have asked you to make this right and now, at the brink of utter ruin, I ask again~ Please help me see how to navigate this danger~ I'm sorry. HELP!

'REST,' I hear you say. With a shower of your presence, you speak your word to/through me. Let me rest and trust."

I breath you in and give you the stress, the pain, the shame and the fear. (Doesn't this stuff bother you? I guess not, you say you love to take this stuff from me.)

This is the right place to start.

4 comments:

  1. I think your words are beautiful, Kristina! I look forward to reading more! Thank you for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This resonates from the deepest part of me...thank you for your raw frankness. "Help us all dear Lord to breathe you in and let it go." I love you my friend Kristina, know you are in my prayers and thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am grateful for what you both have written. It spurs me forward, which I need.

    ReplyDelete